Cedarwood's sweet, woody aroma has a warming and reputed aphrodisiac effect.
Scientifically proven activities: antimicrobial.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Add one or two drops of cedarwood oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
How to use: Burners and vaporizers, massage oil, bath oil, creams
Ingredients: Juniperus virginiana oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil.
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Cedarwood essential oil blend oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Cedarwood oil may cause delayed allergic contact dermatitis in some. This may lead to hyperpigmentation.
- No regular-use or chronic safety data is available on cedarwood oil. High concentration use is not advised.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Cedarwood oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.
- May cause sleep disruption.
- May cause reduced muscle strength over time.
- May cause skin pigmentation.
- May have a sedative effect.