Palmarosa is one of nature’s star upholders of skin health. Because of this, palmarosa often finds a place in our skin care routines, for both our faces and bodies. It regulates skin moisture and oil production and is therefore useful for both dry and oily skin. Offering cell renewal benefits, palmarosa essential oil nourishes and restores skin health and harmony. It is also known for its ability to rejuvenate tired, sore feet, so it makes a great foot soak.
Scientifically proven activities: antimicrobial, antioxidant, antigenotoxic at low concentrations.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Use a few drops of palmarosa oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- Add a few drops of palmarosa oil to your hot bath to help relax those tired muscles during bathing.
- Add a few drops of palmarosa oil to your favourite cream. Do not exceed 0.7 g per 3.52 oz lotion. Caution/ safety:
- Palmarosa oil may be a skin sensitizer and irritant. Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
How to use: Burners and vaporizers, massage oil, bath oil, creams, lotions, add to water when cleaning a wound
Ingredients: Cymbopogon martini oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: geraniol, linalool, farnesol, citral.
Warning: product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Palmarosa oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended due to insufficient data.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not use palmarosa oil at high concentrations.