Vanilla is universally popular. It is an uplifting aphrodisiac - used primarily in oil burners and aromatherapy candles. Add to bath water, creams & salts. Wipe down kitchen surfaces with drops on a cloth. Aroma is rich, sweet, somewhat woody and animalic with balsamic sweet spicy body notes
Scientifically proven activities of vanilla planifolia oil (major component): antimutagenic, anticarcinogenic, antimicrobial, anti- anxiety.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Use in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- Add a few drops of vanilla to your hot bath.
How to use: Bath oil, cream, oil burner, steam inhalation
Ingredients: vanilla planifolia oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: anisyl alcohol, p-methoxybenzaldehyde.
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Vanilla oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by this oil.
- No chronic safety data is available on vanilla oil. Therefore, infrequent use and low concentrations are recommended.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Vanilla oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended (insufficient safety scientific data available).
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.