essential oil ylang ylang (blend)
Ylang-ylang is alluring, sweet, and intoxicatingly feminine. It raises the spirit and opens the heart to euphoric sensual moods. Ylang-ylang is a cooling oil that soothing and calming to the heart and mood.
Scientifically proven activities: reduces blood-pressure and heart rate.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Use in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance. Restrict use to 2 drops per 3 m2
- Adjust dose according to room size.
How to use: Burners and vaporizers, massage oil, bath oil, cream and lotions
Cananga odorata oil, simmondsia chinesis seed oil. Fragrance allergens: benzyl benzoate, linalool
This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil, further should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Ylang-ylang oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Ylang-ylang oil may cause delayed allergic contact dermatitis in some. This may lead to hyper pigmentation.
- No regular-use or chronic safety data is available on ylang-ylang oil. Therefore, infrequent use and low concentrations are recommended.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Ylang-ylang oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended due to insufficient scientific data.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.